A Health Check Blood and Urine Test Panel for Man, evaluate concerns common among men, including:
Evaluating testosterone level
Assessing risk for heart disease
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel : Sodium, Potasium, Chlorine , Glicemia, Bun, Creatrine, Co2, Total Protein, Albumin, Globulin, ALT, AST, ALP, Total Bilirrubin)
- Complete Blood Count : also known as a full blood count of white blood cells, red blood cells and platelets, the concentration of hemoglobin, and the hematocrit.
- Routine Urine Analysis: examinations of the physical and chemical properties of urine and its microscopic appearance to aid in medical diagnosis.
- Cholesterol and Lipid Panel: Total Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL Direct, LDL calculated, VLDL-Cholesterol.
- Total Testosterone: This test measures the level of the hormone testosterone in your blood. Testosterone is a male sex hormone (androgen) that helps male features develop.
- Testosterone Free : This test measures the amount of unattached, or "free," testosterone in your blood.
Purchase includes the cost of Physician services.
Men's Health Profile
Fast for 12 hours (no food or drink, except water) before sample collection. If you’re taking a supplement containing biotin (also called vitamin B7 or B8, vitamin H, or coenzyme R), commonly found in products promoting nail, skin, and hair health, it is recommended that you wait at least 72 hours from your last dose before sample collection.