In all sport, physical training can only take you so far. The elite sport, which involves high performance, subjects the body to a high rate of work, so whoever exercises it needs certain physical, mental conditions and It is important to carry out blood tests analisis, since with sport an effort is required from the body that entails great stress at the metabolic level and whose consequences without bad planning can be serious.
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel: Sodium, Potasium, Chlorine, Glycemia, Bun, Creatrine, Co2, Total Protein, Albumin, Globulin, ALT, AST, ALP, Total Bilirrubin.
- Complete Blood Count : also known as a full blood count of white blood cells, red blood cells and platelets, the concentration of hemoglobin, and the hematocrit.
- Routine Urine Analysis: Routine Urine Analysis (examinations of the physical and chemical properties of urine and its microscopic appearance to aid in medical diagnosis.
- Cholesterol and Lipid Panel: Total Cholesterol, Triglyceridos, HDL Direct, LDL calculated,VLDL-Cholesterol.
- Creatinine Kinasa CK: This test measures the amount of creatine kinase (CK) in the blood. CK is a type of protein, known as an enzyme. It is mostly found in your skeletal muscles and heart, with lesser amounts in the brain.
- CRP High Sensitivity: The high-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hs-CRP) test is a blood test that finds lower levels of C-reactive protein (CRP). This protein measures general levels of inflammation in your body. The hs-CRP can be used to find the risk for heart disease and stroke in people who don't already have heart disease.
Purchase includes the cost of Physician services.
High Performance Athletic
Fast for 12 hours (no food or drink, except water) before sample collection. If you’re taking a supplement containing biotin (also called vitamin B7 or B8, vitamin H, or coenzyme R), commonly found in products promoting nail, skin, and hair health, it is recommended that you wait at least 72 hours from your last dose before sample collection.