This test panel, measures your blood sugar levels, electrolyte and fluid balance, kidney function, and liver function. (Deviations from the normal range may require further evaluation by your physician)
Includes commonly screening ordered at an annual health visit to evaluate your overall health.
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel: Sodium, Potasium,chlorine,Glycemia,Bun,creatrine, Co2, Total Protein, Albumin,Globulin,ALT,AST,ALP,Total Bilirrubin.
- Complete Blood Count : also known as a full blood count of white blood cells, red blood cells and platelets, the concentration of hemoglobin, and the hematocrit.
- Routine Urine Analysis: examinations of the physical and chemical properties of urine and its microscopic appearance to aid in medical diagnosis.
- Cholesterol and Lipid Panel: Total Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL Direct, LDL calculated,VLDL-Cholesterol
- Uric Acid: is a waste product in the body. Sometimes, uric acid can build up in the joints and tissues, causing a range of health problems. These include gout, a form of arthritis.
Patient must be fasting for at least
Purchase includes the cost of Physician services.
General Health Profile
Fast for 12 hours (no food or drink, except water) before sample collection. If you’re taking a supplement containing biotin (also called vitamin B7 or B8, vitamin H, or coenzyme R), commonly found in products promoting nail, skin, and hair health, it is recommended that you wait at least 72 hours from your last dose before sample collection.