A Health Check Blood Test Panel for Women, evaluate concerns common among women, including:
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel: Sodium, Potasium, Chlorine, Glycemia, Bun, Creatrine, Co2, Total Protein, Albumin, Globulin, ALT, AST, ALP, Total Bilirrubin.
- Complete Blood Count : also known as a full blood count of white blood cells, red blood cells and platelets, the concentration of hemoglobin, and the hematocrit.
- Routine Urine Analysis: examinations of the physical and chemical properties of urine and its microscopic appearance to aid in medical diagnosis.
- Cholesterol and Lipid Panel: Total Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL Direct, LDL calculated,VLDL-Cholesterol
- TSH : Thyroid-stimulating hormone is a pituitary hormone that stimulates the thyroid gland to produce thyroxine, and then triiodothyronine which stimulates the metabolism of almost every tissue in the body.
Purchase includes the cost of Physician services.
Women's Health Profile
Fast for 12 hours (no food or drink, except water) before sample collection.